Monday, June 15, 2009

Free Fashion Sittings!

Okay...so I have seen this done by a few other photographer's so lets give it a try!!!! Each week (or so....I will try!) I am going to do a little shopping online & post some outfits I think would be great to photograph...I will choose them from random stores and if you have a favorite...drop me an email & I will add that to my list for future shopping trips!

If you buy one of these outfits...call me & I will give you a free sitting (1 backdrop). The units will be $20 each and there will be specials on enlargements as well as power packages for extra savings! One of these outfits will need to be worn for the special.

So here goes the 1st outfit...this offer expires on 6/30. Pictures must be taken by then

All of these outfits I found on http://www.oldnavy.com/

Newborn/Infant Girl












Newborn/Infant Boy










Toddler Girl












Toddler Boy











Young Girl









Young Man











No comments:

Post a Comment