Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Congrats....


I would like to give a very warm WELCOME TO THE WORLD to Alexia Rae. Alot of you know that Michelle (office manager) was going to be a grandma this summer....and her precious little grandbaby has finally arrived! Alexia holds a very special place in my heart, as I have known this fantastic family since I was 17. I met Alexia's mom when she was just 2 years old..and here she is the mother of this beautiful baby girl...I feel so old but also so humbled that I have watched Lindsey grow up into the amazing woman that she is and now welcoming her first baby into this world. What a lucky baby to be born into such a beautiful family...that I am also lucky to be so much a part of for all of these years! Congrats Rick & Lindsey...Grandpa Jim, Grandma Michelle, Aunt Paige & the entire family! ~ Rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment