Sunday, August 9, 2009

SPECIALS! SPECIALS! SPECIALS!

The summer is already winding down and kids are going back to school! Do you have a little one that is heading off to Kindergarten? If so let us know & bring them in for a FREE session! Discount priced packages! We have some Saturday appts available (8/22 & 8/29), thanks to our new photographer! ;-) I myself have a little one going to Kindergarten this year so I know how emotional this can be!!!!!

We did a HUGE set of modeling sessions this summer called Dramatic black & white! Well we got so busy we never had time to run the special!!! So I will try to post a few images in the next day of all of my wonderful models that helped me out so much... but these are FABULOUS and there is so many great looks. They are simple, elegant & timeless!!! If you would like to book your dramatic b/w session they are ON THE HOUSE the week of 8/17. These are the appts we have open
8/17 1:00pm, 1:45pm & 2:15pm
8/18 10:15pm, 11:00am & 11:45am
8/20 1:00pm, 1:45pm & 2:15pm
8/21 10:30pm & 11:45pm
8/22 10am - 2:00pm

I have an outdoor session on 8/17 @ noon that has just been opened up. Please let me know if you are interested.

Urban cowboy/cowgirl
I still need a few models for these sessions

Sunflower fields...need models

Apple Orchards...need models

Candy Corn...need models

Witchy Witch...need models

and are you expecting...I need some mommy's & daddy's for these modeling sessions. If you are around 32 to 34 weeks send me an email! Be a pregnancy model & you will also be a newborn model if you wish. We HAVE TONS OF NEW, FRESH maternity & newborn ideas we would like to try out. These will be posted on our web though so if you are shy this may not be for you!

Don't forget...we are having a fun charity Halloween 2009 event on 10/2 & 10/3!!! Details on the charity coming soon.

The ENTIRE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER we will be giving away free indoor sessions to anyone that is in the Military, Law Enforcement & Firefighters. This could include a family session (no extended family please), your kids, your pets or whatever. You will also receive a 10% discount on your entire purchase. There is no specific theme or dates BUT...I would call & book your session. There is a min. purchase requirement on all of our sessions.

Have a great start to your 2009 school year!! ;-)

Rachael :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment